About Me

My photo
WHAT CAN I SAY HMMMMMM, I'M JUST HERE TO VENT SHOW MY WORK . I'M INTERESTED IN PUTTING OUT A CHILDREN'S BOOK AND I'M WORKING ON A GRAPHIC NOVEL WHICH WILL BE FOR 17+ CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE REAL.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gobrooklynart.org

Man I had such a great time this morning, I really only planned on doing the minimum in order to vote for a couple friends of mine who are in the contest, but I got sucked in and spent the whole morning and afternoon visiting studios all over Brooklyn. My neighborhoods anyway , there were over 1800 registered participants in gobrooklynart ! I wish I could have started yesterday and seen even more, I would have loved to have gone to neighborhoods I don't frequent to see art. All in all I have an amazing time, and I hope Brooklyn museum follows this up next year. How it works is you visits a minimum of 5 studios to be eligible to vote you top 3 to have a show at the world renowned Brooklyn Museum . What a dream come true for someone out there! I didn't take shots of artwork but I did take some shots of some of the street art around some of the places I visited. Enjoy I'm definitely going to be drawing my ass off tonight. INSPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment